[Watch my ‘Choosing a Headshot Photographer’ video]
- up to 2hrs
- Headshot shoot OR Portrait/Editorial Shoot
- Natural / Studio / Mixed Lighting
- Unlimited pics taken
- 150-250 contact sheet
- Image Review
- 3 Retouches
- Extra retouches £24
- Bonus retouch worth £24 for clients of friendly agents
- Extras a/v online for 2 years
Inc VAT @ 20% / Student rate: UK drama school or Uni, with an NUS/student card.
What’s in the Package
An enjoyable studio, naturally-lit & mixed-lighting session producing a top-quality headshot OR editorial/IMDb portrait portfolio across 3/4 varied set ups over up to 2 hours. More than enough time and variety for almost all actors, and fine to shave. Includes 3 retouches in Colour + B&W (Bonus 4th retouch worth £24 for clients of friendly agents). BOOK
Things You Need to Know
- Welcome pack with exhaustive prep advice
- Review of previous headshots
- Indoor (studio-lit, naturally-lit and mixed) & outdoor work
- Range of backgrounds from light to dark
- Shooting in Colour with B&W conversion.
- Shooting contrasting tops with detailed advice on clothing selection.
- Online contact sheet to you and agent in 24 hours for preview and choosing inclusive final images.
- Contact sheet stays online & ALL images backed up on my servers for 2 years.
- High-quality post production to retouch, grade and finesse each final shot, at 35 mins per photo.
- Retouched prints supplied print- & web-ready, in Colour & B&W within 10 days max (24 hour turnaround available for £50+ VAT)
- Extra shots beyond inclusive number at £24 per photo.
- Full Headshot Terms here.
- I don’t share a CD of all images for public use: high-quality post production that finalises a photo, tailoring it for different web and print jobs is essential to ensure digital images sell you: I only supply the final photos you choose to be edited, or extras you order. All images backed up on my servers for 2 years. But if it’s just an extra smiley one for your mum, that’s probably a different matter…
- Deposit & Cancellation: there is a £50, non-returnable, non-refundable deposit (deductible from the session total on the day) to secure your booking, so I clear that time for you and you alone. If you need to rearrange your session more than two working days prior to your session, you can just put this money towards the session on another day. Why do you do this Michael?
- ALL SESSION FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT at 20%. What you see is what you pay.
- There are no student rates.
- Bonus extra retouches worth £24 are for clients of agents with whom I have an established relationship.
- One of my trusted hair/makeup contacts can be booked to prepare you for the session for £75, and you meet the MUA here at the studio before the session.
- I don’t work weekends, sorry!
- I tend to be booked up 4-6 weeks in advance, though I have a waiting list for sessions that come up sooner, and it’s always worth asking for a specific date, just in case.
- A parent or responsible adult MUST be present throughout any session with actors under 16 years.
- All bookings are made subject to Full Headshot Terms, which you can read here, and accept when booking.
- I process your data and images according to GDPR and data protection legislation in a policy outlined here, which you accept by booking.