My Headshots and Portfolios Bookings and Cancellation Policy:
• I treat our session as very important and hope you do too. I take a £50 non-returnable, non-refundable deposit to confirm your booking, which is fully deductible from the session fee on the day of our shoot.
• Once that is transferred across, I clear the time for you in my diary, and don’t offer it out to anyone else, no matter who their agent or who they are. Often I’ll turn down several other offers of client for each slot I have available, and I am booked out 4-8 weeks in advance, depending on the time of year.
• This said, I totally understand that in the entertainment business auditions and other commitments come up at the drop of a hat, so all I ask is that you let me know as soon as you do if there’s a clash. I never book more than two clients a day, often only one, so that means I can offer the session elsewhere to someone on my waiting list or plan other work.
• I also know that sometimes it’s not an audition, but something that can’t be planned for, like a nightmare week, a break-up, childcare issues, a bad back or personal trauma. The session’s supposed to be about you at your best, so just give me a call – even if it’s on the day itself – explain, and we can find a day to work together when you’ll be more like yourself. I don’t bite and I’ll totally understand.
• If you need to rearrange your session earlier than two working days ahead of our agreed time, we can reschedule and the deposit is deducted from your session fee on the day we shoot. If you rearrange within two working days of the session it is not. If you cancel at any point, the deposit is non-returnable.